Penguin Random House’s first-ever Book Fair!
Back in the days of recess, snap bracelets, and Dunkaroos, life was simpler, wasn’t it? When your biggest fear was getting detention, and your best days were when you had the luxury to spend an hour picking out which book(s) to read next? We miss that, too—so we decided to bring it back for an afternoon.
Join Penguin Random House on Saturday, November 23rd for it’s first-ever Book Fair. All afternoon, they’ll have 60-minute sessions where you can browse the latest and greatest books and merchandise, participate in throwback activities, and get schooled by their beloved authors.
This event is 21+ all attendees will be asked to present their ID’s at the door.
Tickets start at $25 and include:
- Admittance to the Book Fair for a 60-minute session
- Pop culture trivia, giveaways, custom Mad Libs, an awkward school photo booth
- Retro crafts by Glue
- Special guest appearances from beloved PRH authors
- A curated selection of books and merchandise for sale
- Ultimate Holiday Book Fair catalog picks curated by PRH insiders
- Food, drinks, gift bags, and more!
DISCLAIMER: ATTENDEES MAY EXPERIENCE: Severe middle school flashbacks! Tables stacked with books! Pencils! Mr. Sketch Markers! Erasers! Cubbies! Pins! Patches! Spin art! Snap bracelets! Custom Interactive Mad Libs!
When: Saturday, November 23rd | 12:00PM – 5:00PM
Where: Lightbox | 248 West 37th Street New York, NY 10018