Create a free event website page to expand your audience, strengthen your event’s brand, and increase ticket sales, free event websites are the way to go.
Create a free event website page, why is that so important?
A one-stop shop for all event details. An event website platform is the primary source of information for guests, including information about the event, sessions, presenters, agenda, and more. Attendees learn all they need to know about the meeting or event, and you collect everything you need to run it well online. There’s no need to keep track of 1,000 email answers or manually count attendance. The time and money saved on administrative data entry procedures may be utilized to improve the event, contact additional sponsors, plan more events, or respond to attendees more quickly. WINNING WITH TECHNOLOGY!
Flexibility in marketing
Ensures that your event receives the attention it deserves.
Sure, you have a company website, but having a separate site allows you to market the event more effectively and focuses all of the emphasis on the event. There’s no need to compete for your visitors’ attention with information clutter from your main site that may or may not be relevant to them.
The advantage in the Market
When competing in a saturated conference market, having an interesting event website is very vital. Especially if you’re asking for a high price. The invitation and event website may be your first, and maybe only, the opportunity to wow them and offer them a taste of what’s to come. This build-up of excitement may pique fresh attention while also luring returning customers. When you create a free event website page, it adds an extra push towards your event ticket sales.
The right technology solution gives you the tools you need to run a successful event. You’ll be able to personalize your analytics and reporting choices for various applications, automate messages and notifications to participants, and watch pertinent data in real-time to see patterns as they occur, allowing you to make confident decisions. The best part is that it’s simple to export, alter, or just share and use as-is. So, when you once again create a free event website page, reporting is something that can turn out to be extremely handy for you.
Steps to create a free events website page without wasting any time.
Create a free event website page for your event with 7days7nights.com, one of the best free event platforms as well as one of the best free event websites. When you establish an event on 7days7nights.com, an event landing page is instantly created that may be used as your website’s homepage.
7days7nights.com will handle the hard work in terms of setting up your internet presence, but you will need to contribute your own material because you are the expert on your event.
How can this be done? Let’s dive right in.
1) Your event’s name and logo: Don’t assume your visitors are aware of what’s going on because you don’t know where they’re coming from. Just add the title, the venue, and address and select from whether or not the event is virtual, if you haven’t decided that yet you can do that later as well. As simple as that.
2) The high-level details are as follows: The basics are covered by the date, time, and location. Select an appropriate time zone, the event start, and end date, and do not forget to add an event image too. That’s all.
3) A description: In other words, construct a picture of your event without getting too complicated.
The canvas is yours, so what are you waiting for?
4) Refundable or non-refundable, that’s completely up to you. Select a currency that best suits you and get the money rolling.
5) Choose between paid tickets, and you are feeling a bit generous you can also offer free tickets and donations as well. Select a custom background event image and good to go.
6) Lastly, in order to create a sense of FOMO (fear of missing out), you can even display the number of remaining tickets. Select the most suitable event category as well as an event sub-category. What’s next? MAKE THE EVENT LIVE AND BOOOOM! Here you have it, an online event website of your own.
Head on over to 7days7nights.com, as I’ve said earlier, one of the best free event platforms, and get yourself free event websites that can help you a bunch.